- Pick up from the hotels.
- Leaving from the Boat Lagoon Pier.
- Sightseeing at Koh Panak, amasing island in Phang Nga Bay. The geological history of the area.
- Sightseeing at Koh Hong through the fantastic lagoons.
- Visiting of James Bond island (Kao Ping Kan) and sightseeing Koh Tah Poo. Sea gypsy market.
- Canoeing at Koh Talu. An ideal place for canoeing lovers because it is fringed by mangrove forests and have many caves.
- Lunch at Koh Panyee (Sea Gypsy Village.
- Sightseeing at His Majesty The King of Thailand, Residence of Krabi Province.
- Visit Phra Nang Beach. The Cave of the Spirit of the Princess of Phra Nang. Swimming and relaxing on the beach).
- Sightseeing the Twin Islands (taley wak), Chiken island.
- Enjoy snorkeling in Ton Sai Bay or Phi-Phi Don Au Nyi bay, observe coral reefs and feeding colorful fishes.
- Check in at hotel in Phi Phi Don island (Andaman Beach Resort hotel).
- Dinner at hotel.
- Exploring the Phi Phi Village, walking the the streets full of trendy bars, bakeries and shops, free time.
- Before the party starts visiting the Apache Bar for watching a incredible fire show.
- Visiting the Thai boxing bar where the craziest tourists can try their boxing skills.
- Enjoy the Thai nightlife. Party at the Beach Slinky Bar, the biggest dance floor on the beach, a real Full Moon Party.
- Early morning wake-up.
- Check-out and breakfast at hotel.
- Departure from hotel to Phi-Phi Ley island.
- Enjoying the pristine beach of Maya Bay, the most famous place in Phi Phi islands that is free of crowds at this time. Swimming and relaxing on the beach.
- 9.40 - 10.10
- Snorkeling around Koh Phi Phi Ley. Observe various fish species.
- Swimming in Pi Leh Lagoon.
- Sightseeing Viking’s Cave.
- Visiting the Monkey Beach at Yong Kasem Bay.
- Lunch at Phi Phi Don isl. At Andaman Beach Resort.
- Enjoying of staying on Bamboo island. Swimming, snorkeling and relaxing on the beach.
- Arrival to the pier and transfer back to the hotels.
2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast, Minibus R/T, Speedboat transfer, Thai whisky, Drinking water, Soft drinks and fresh fruits on board, Paddle guide, Canoe, Snorkeling gears, life jackets, Personal accident insurance, National park fee, English and Russian speaking guide, Experienced Capt & Crew.
What to take : Swimming suite, sunglasses, sun block lotion, cloth for change, beach towel, photo/video camera, money for souvenirs.
Adults : 6,500 Baht per person.
Children(4 -12 years) : 5,000 Baht per child
For all enquiries please contact us via:Booking
Mobile Phone: 081 397 7622 | 081 537 4838